Grilled Peach Saltimbocca with Macadamia Honey
Fresh Sage Leaves
Prosciutto (or Bacon), cut in half
Brie Cheese, sliced
Howell’s Standard Macadamia Honey
1. Cut Peaches in to four quarters, discarding the pit.
2. Place a whole Sage Leaf and one piece of brie in the dimple in the center of each Peach.
3. Firmly wrap a slice of Prosciutto or Bacon around each Peach, securing the Sage and Brie in the center.
4. Grill the prepared Peaches over medium-high heat until the Prosciutto or Bacon is crispy and the Peaches are juicy and tender. Remove from heat.
5. Drizzle the Peaches generously with Howell’s Standard Macadamia Honey. Top with cracked Black Pepper and serve while still warm.